Makes 4 servings
This melon, berry and stone fruit mix is light and refreshing, but the yogurt and ricotta add enough protein to keep you satisfied until lunch.
- 1 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 small cantaloupe, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- Mint sprigs (optional garnish)
Put the ricotta in a small mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip the ricotta until very smooth, then fold in the yogurt. Combine all the fruits except the blueberries in a medium-sized mixing bowl, then gently fold in the ricotta-yogurt mixture. Divide evenly among 4 serving bowls. Top with blueberries and sunflower seeds then add a bit of mint for garnish.