These low fat wraps are crisp, easy to make and full of calcium!
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup tub-style fat-free cream cheese
- 4 (10-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
Spread one tablespoon cream cheese over each tortilla; top each with a lettuce leaf. Divide sprouts and remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas; roll up. Cut each rolled wrap in half diagonally.