You can’t go wrong with vegetable soup! This easy to make version will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to two weeks, so you can make a large batch and save some for later.
- 3/4 lb. fresh green beans or 1 box -frozen
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 head of cauliflower cut into – florets
- 6 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery leaves
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 16 oz. can peeled tomatoes
- 16 oz. can v-8 juice
- 2 tsp. thyme
- 1 pack frozen okra (optional)
- 1 cup water
Mix all ingredients and simmer for 45 minutes.