Tangy feta cheese bounces off of summer’s ripe tomatoes. Fresh mint and crunchy cucumber refresh your palate as lemon juice balances the tomatoes’ sweetness. This recipe comes to us from Nimisha of Club Dine In.
- 1 cup cucumbers, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes, cubed
- 3/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons feta or goat cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
Toss the cubed cucumbers, tomatoes and mint together in a medium sized bowl.
Season the salad with lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 3 portions, crumble the cheese to top and enjoy.