- 3 cups olive oil
- 6 cups green bell pepper, chopped (about 6 peppers)
- 3 cups red wine vinegar
- 6 cups red bell pepper, chopped (about 6 peppers)
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- 4 lbs frozen corn kernels (about 12 cups)
- 6 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 cups red onion, chopped (about 5-6 onions)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp salt (plus additional to taste)
- 2 Tbsp crushed garlic (about 6 cloves)
- 1 ½ cups cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp ground cumin (.67 oz)
- 3 Tbsp ground black pepper (.67 oz)
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder (.25 oz)
- 94 oz (6 lbs.) canned black beans (about 2.5 quart or 1- No. 10 can)
- 94 oz (6 lbs.) canned kidney beans (about 1 No. 10 can)
- 94 oz (6 lbs.) canned cannellini beans (about 1 No. 10 can)
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin and black pepper. Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn and red onion.
Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables. Mix well. Chill thoroughly and serve cold.