These low fat wraps are crisp, easy to make and full of calcium!
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup tub-style fat-free cream cheese
- 4 (10-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
Spread one tablespoon cream cheese over each tortilla; top each with a lettuce leaf. Divide sprouts and remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas; roll up. Cut each rolled wrap in half diagonally.
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Wrap
Servings per Recipe:Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat:
Total Fat: 2.3g
Saturated Fat: 1.4g
Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
The FDA recommends 2000 calories a day as a reasonable average guideline for most adults. Click here to learn how you can use the Monday 2000 to reset the calorie budget you have to spend each day. For specific calorie recommendations based on your age, metabolism and medical history, consult your doctor or nutritionist.