- 3 cups olive oil
- 6 cups green bell pepper, chopped (about 6 peppers)
- 3 cups red wine vinegar
- 6 cups red bell pepper, chopped (about 6 peppers)
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- 4 lbs frozen corn kernels (about 12 cups)
- 6 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 cups red onion, chopped (about 5-6 onions)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp salt (plus additional to taste)
- 2 Tbsp crushed garlic (about 6 cloves)
- 1 ½ cups cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp ground cumin (.67 oz)
- 3 Tbsp ground black pepper (.67 oz)
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder (.25 oz)
- 94 oz (6 lbs.) canned black beans (about 2.5 quart or 1- No. 10 can)
- 94 oz (6 lbs.) canned kidney beans (about 1 No. 10 can)
- 94 oz (6 lbs.) canned cannellini beans (about 1 No. 10 can)
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin and black pepper. Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn and red onion.
Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables. Mix well. Chill thoroughly and serve cold.
Mexican Bean Salad
Servings per Recipe:Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat:
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 2g
The FDA recommends 2000 calories a day as a reasonable average guideline for most adults. Click here to learn how you can use the Monday 2000 to reset the calorie budget you have to spend each day. For specific calorie recommendations based on your age, metabolism and medical history, consult your doctor or nutritionist.