- 4 lbs dry pasta (preferably Soba noodles)
- 2 cups green onion (about 16)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2-4 cups chopped cilantro
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 4 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup garlic, minced (about 24 cloves)
- 2 quart red bell pepper, chopped (about 8 medium)
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just done. Rinse, drain, and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, garlic.
Mix well. Add pasta, chopped red pepper, scallion, and cilantro and optional hot pepper sauce; toss to combine. Chill. Garnish with sliced cucumber.
Sesame Noodles with Fresh Vegetables
Servings per Recipe:Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat:
Total Fat: 3g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Vitamin A: 1550 IU
Vitamin C: 47mg
The FDA recommends 2000 calories a day as a reasonable average guideline for most adults. Click here to learn how you can use the Monday 2000 to reset the calorie budget you have to spend each day. For specific calorie recommendations based on your age, metabolism and medical history, consult your doctor or nutritionist.