Delicious and slightly sweet dip to serve with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh veggies. Ready in minutes! Makes 12 servings.
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend.
Taste and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
Blend for just a few more seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.
Sweet Pea Mockamole
Servings per Recipe:Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat:
Total Fat: 1.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Dietary Fiber: <1g
The FDA recommends 2000 calories a day as a reasonable average guideline for most adults. Click here to learn how you can use the Monday 2000 to reset the calorie budget you have to spend each day. For specific calorie recommendations based on your age, metabolism and medical history, consult your doctor or nutritionist.