The ingredients in the exotic salad create a delicious and unique medley of flavors.
Makes 4 servings
- 1-1/2 cups watercress
- 2 cups peeled and seeded papaya, thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup canned hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2Â tablespoons lime juice
- 2Â tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon herbal salt substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
Arrange watercress on 4 small salad plates. Layer slices of papaya, avocado, hearts of palm, and tomato on top. Stir together lime juice, cilantro, salt substitute, coriander, and allspice. Drizzle over papaya salads.Â Cover with plastic wrap and chill 20 minutes before serving.
Zesty Papaya Salad
Servings per Recipe:Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat:
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Dietary Fiber: 7g
The FDA recommends 2000 calories a day as a reasonable average guideline for most adults. Click here to learn how you can use the Monday 2000 to reset the calorie budget you have to spend each day. For specific calorie recommendations based on your age, metabolism and medical history, consult your doctor or nutritionist.