Experience the full potential of root vegetables with this simple recipe that uses everyday kitchen staples!
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted root vegetables, such as parsnips, carrots and beets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Peel and cut vegetables into 1/2″ cubes.
3. Toss the vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place on a baking sheet (you may want to line the pan with foil or spray with a cooking spray).
5. Roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Vegetables are cooked when they are easily pierced by a fork. If you cut your veggies a larger than 1/2-inch dice, they may take a bit longer.