When you start with the best quality produce, sometimes all your favorite veggies need is a little seasoning and a light stir fry. Bok choy is sautéed simply with garlic and soy sauce then drizzled with a little sesame oil. This recipe comes to us from Phnewfula of Turtle Pie’s Drool Session.
- a little vegetable oil or cooking spray, to coat the pan
- Two heads bok choy, washed and cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, for drizzling
Heat vegetable oil or cooking spray in a sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the bok choy and onion and sauté for 7 minutes, or until the bok choy leaves become tender.
Add the soy sauce and minced garlic to the pan. Sauté for 1-3 minutes, or until garlic becomes fragrant.
Remove from heat and drizzle with sesame oil before serving.