- 4 lbs dry pasta (preferably Soba noodles)
- 2 cups green onion (about 16)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2-4 cups chopped cilantro
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 4 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup garlic, minced (about 24 cloves)
- 2 quart red bell pepper, chopped (about 8 medium)
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just done. Rinse, drain, and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, garlic.
Mix well. Add pasta, chopped red pepper, scallion, and cilantro and optional hot pepper sauce; toss to combine. Chill. Garnish with sliced cucumber.