A perfect option for those not-so-ripe tomatoes at the end of the season. Delicious as a side-dish.
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable margarine
- 2 cups sliced green tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley(garnish)
Saute onions in margarine in sauce pan until light brown. Add the green tomatoes. Stir and cook the tomatoes slowly until they are tender. Season with the remaining ingredients. Garnish with parsley.