It is our mission to encourage public discussion about the benefits of going meatless on Monday. However, to preserve the integrity of the content we provide and to protect how it is distributed, your use of materials contained on this site is subject to the following guidelines:
GENERAL PROPRIETARY NOTICE. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, images, icons, audio, video and software is the property of The Monday Campaigns and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All trademarks, servicemarks and trade names are proprietary to The Monday Campaigns. All other trademarks not owned by The Monday Campaigns that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by The Monday Campaigns. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. All software used on this site is the property of The Monday Campaigns. or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted or republished.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. © 2003 – 2009 The Monday Campaigns, 215 Lexington Ave, Suite 1001, New York, NY 10016. Any rights not expressly granted herein or elsewhere on this site are reserved.
TRADEMARK NOTICE.Certain names, logos, designs, titles, words, slogans or phrases within this web site may be trademarks, service marks or trade names of The Monday Campaigns or other entities. The Meatless Monday trademark and other logos, slogans, names and marks appearing on this site are either unregistered, pending or registered trademarks of The Monday Campaigns. Page headers, graphics, buttons, images and other content on this web site are subject to trade dress, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content on this site except as provided in the terms and conditions set forth below is strictly prohibited. Except for the limited right to view, copy, print and distribute documents on this web site accorded below, the use of any trademark, service mark, trade name or logo design is prohibited without specific written prior permission of The Monday Campaigns.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CONTENT USE. Except as may be otherwise indicated within this site, you are authorized to view, copy, print and distribute documents within this web site, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You may use this site for non-commercial or personal purposes only. No content of this site, including text, images, audio and video, may be copied, distributed, modified, reused, reposted or transmitted for any commercial or public purpose without specific written prior permission from The Monday Campaigns.
- You must comply with and adhere to all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials of this site. Any copies that you make of material or other content must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear with the original material or content. You herewith agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
- You may not modify any of our materials in any way without specific written prior permission from The Monday Campaigns.
- You may not reverse-engineer, deconstruct, disassemble or decompile any software or technology underlying the site or provided through the site.
- You agree that The Monday Campaigns has not conferred expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright (except as expressly provided above) of The Monday Campaigns or of any third party.
- You will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this policy.
- We reserve the right to revise, at any time, the foregoing terms and conditions. By your continued use of this web site, you agree to be bound by such future revisions. It is your responsibility to periodically visit the policy pages on this site to review the most current version.
For additional information regarding this or other proprietary notices or our use of content policies, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting or sending Submitted Materials to us, you represent and warrant that (i) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to grant the license set forth herein to the Submitted Materials and/or have been duly granted the full right and authority to grant the rights herein(ii) the Submitted Materials are not confidential or secret, and no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and us (iii) the Submitted Materials are original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and the use, publication, distribution, exhibition and/or other exploitation of the Submitted Materials does not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property right of any other third party, and (iv) that any “moral rights” in the Submitted Materials have been waived. You accordingly agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claims, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of the Submitted Materials, including claims to privacy and libel, us, our employees, representatives, agents and assigns.
You retain the copyright and other ownership rights in any Submitted Materials. However, by submitting materials to us, simultaneously with such posting you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner has expressly granted, to us and our affiliates and all licensees, successors, legal representatives and assigns a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, and transferable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, print, publish, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without payment and without further consent or notice to you, including for promotional purpose, and to authorize others to do so. We cannot be responsible for maintaining any Submitted Materials that you provide to us, nor are we responsible for any information included in any Submitted Materials (for example, and without limitation, a blog post or any comments to blog(s) created or posted by users), and we may delete or destroy any such Submitted Materials at any time, in our sole discretion.
If you submit a photograph or other image to us, you further represent and warrant that you have obtained the necessary permissions, if any, for us to use the photograph or image and that the photograph or image has not been manipulated or altered in any manner so as to distort or misrepresent any individual or thing depicted in it.
Use of any Submitted Materials is at our sole discretion, and we are under no obligation to publish or use any submitted item and reserve the right to discontinue use of the Submitted Materials without notice.