A light and spicy slaw that goes great with our Barbequed Tofu.
Makes 4 Servings
- 3 tablespooons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, shredded
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
All the shredded vegetables can be prepared in a food processor fitted with the shredding blade. Shred carrots, squash and zucchini separately, and make sure to pour off any excess liquid so it won’t water down the dressing. Whisk together the lemon juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and pepper in a large salad bowl. Add the carrots, squash and zucchini. Toss well to coat with dressing.