This simple summer salad calls for fresh avocados, making the dish an excellent source of potassium and fiber. It’s another marvelous meal from our friend Kinzie at To Cheese or Not to Cheese.
- 2 ears white corn, cooked and cut off the cob
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and diced
- 6 Tbls finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbls chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Combine corn, tomatoes, avocado, tofu, onion and parsley.
Mix lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Pour over salad and combine.
Eat & enjoy!!